The Pink Canvas is a mobile paint and sip studio currently serving Los Angeles and Orange County.
The Pink Canvas was founded in Los Angeles, California by Melissa, an educator, mom, wife and graduate student that has found healing, joy, and fun through painting. Melissa holds an undergraduate degree in business and is currently in the process of obtaining a masters degree in educational counseling. We hope to someday introduce art therapy and healing programs at TPC.
Art is not only therapeutic, but an exciting way to express oneself, bond, and bring people together.
Let's create masterpieces, together! No experience necessary.
Gather your friends, family, co-workers, or team! There is a minimum of 10 participants required for private events.
1. First, review our FAQ page and contact us if you have any questions.
2. Email, Call, Message us on Instagram, or Visit our BOOK YOUR PARTY page and select the occasion
3. Select a date, time, and art for your event. You may select one from our gallery or we may create one for you free of charge.
4. Pay your booking fee in order to reserve your artist, date and time.
5. We will contact you to confirm the details of your event within 24 hours once the booking fee has been paid.
6. We will collect the FULL balance from you 10 calendar days before your event. We will advise you of the due date. You may pay:
- Via Venmo to: @thepinkcanvas
- Our website, "Pay for your event"