The Pink Canvas is a mobile paint and sip studio currently serving Los Angeles and Orange County.
The Pink Canvas was founded in Los Angeles, California by Melissa, an educator, mom, wife and graduate student that has found healing, joy, and fun through painting. Melissa holds an undergraduate degree in business and is currently in the process of obtaining a master's degree in educational counseling. We hope to someday introduce art therapy and healing programs at TPC.
Art is not only therapeutic, but an exciting way to express oneself, bond, and bring people together.
Let's create masterpieces, together! No experience necessary.
Gather your friends, family, co-workers, or team!
1. First, review our policy and contact us if you have any questions.
2. Select a date, time, and art for your event. You may select one from our gallery or we may create one for you free of charge.
3. Contact us to reserve your spot. You may call, text, email, or DM us.
4. Pay your booking fee
5. Once confirmed, we will email you a form to complete
6. We will collect the FULL balance from you 10 calendar days before your event.
- Via Venmo to: @thepinkcanvas
- Our website, "Pay for your event"